Welcome to this 'dad's diary' where I chronicle our family story...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Father / Son Game

Father/Son hockey match-ups are among my favorite events of the season.  This year my inner-geek got the better of me, and with Michael's help, I rigged up a helmet cam.  It wasn't til halfway through the game that I thought to check my 'footage' and realized I had great shots of the ceiling!  After a few adjustments, we were in business...
Here's a 1-min clip of helmet cam highlights.   The best part is at the beginning where I throw smack at Drewsie at a faceoff and then take him down (with Michael, his older brother as ref, I knew I had the upper hand)... I cant get away with this much longer so I will enjoy it while I can!





And here are the overall Father/Son game highlights from the team video.